Help with two case studies for an interview
I recently appeared for an interview and have been asked to work on 2 case study related to Paid Advertising. I have created the strategy document for Organic and Email Marketing; I need help with paid advertising.
CASE STUDY 1
The Challenge Client is a newbie (Sam’s Pizza) in online pizza delivery (veg & non-veg) services in the country. Online pizza delivery is a competitive marketplace, so the client needs to expand its marketing efforts to be among the top. The client decides to try Google AdWords to expand business.
Challenge is to gain qualified traffic and to convert visitors to sales. Also, the Client is looking to make their business more efficient by using the Internet to allow customers to order food. Client needs to present its service only to certain cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai), as he isn’t providing delivery service in the whole country.
The pizzas are priced competitively at 10% (avg) lower than the top players. The client chooses to allot a test budget of Rs 2,00,000 (3000$ approx) for the initial phase.
You own the campaign, How would you take this forward?
Case Study 2:
- Here are the basics about the client:
- Courageous Journeys Counseling is a mental health counselor (also known as a therapist) in Delhi, India.
- Main areas of counseling are related to family, couples, depression, anxiety and animal therapy.
- Brand new business (no brand recognition)
- Priced toward the low end of the market (Each counseling session price varies depending on the complexity. Starting at Rs 800 per hour)
- The client has decided to try Google AdWords to expand the business and has allocated Rs 100000 (1500$ approx) for the initial round of this campaign.
- The client has no website yet, what do you suggest?
- What keywords will you use?
- How would the bidding look like?
- What types of search Ad do you suggest?
- How would you target?
Any more suggestions?